Community of Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal Legendary Forces

ИндексПоследни снимкиРегистрирайте сеВход

Jay and Silent Bob

Go down 
3 posters
АвторСъобщение
balthamell

balthamell

Брой мнения : 83
Registration date : 13.03.2008

Jay and Silent Bob Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: Jay and Silent Bob   Jay and Silent Bob EmptyНед Мар 30, 2008 2:12 am

Jay and Silent Bob

Jay and Silent Bob Large-Jay-and-silent-bob
"Sometimes I wish I had done more with my life than standing in front places sellin’ weed and shit. Maybe I could have been an animal doctor. Why not me? I like seals and shit." - Jay (Clerks II)

Jason "Jay" Derris and Robert "Silent Bob" Blutarsky are fictional characters portrayed by Jason Mewes and Kevin Smith, respectively, in Kevin Smith's View Askewniverse. They have appeared in all of Smith's films with the exception of Jersey Girl. The duo are marijuana dealers (in Clerks, they sell other drugs as well) who spend most of their time standing outside store fronts in order to sell their product. The duo express great interest in John Hughes' films, especially Sixteen Candles, the movie Purple Rain, heavy metal musician King Diamond and the funk and dance-pop ensemble Morris Day and the Time.

On January 18, 2008, Internet Movie Database users voted them the greatest comedy team to appear in multiple movies together

Origins

As depicted in an early scene of the film Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back, Jay and Silent Bob were born in Leonardo, New Jersey, in the early 1970s, and met when they were infants in front of the Quick Stop Groceries while their mothers shopped inside the store. Jay curses a lot, apparently due to his over-bearing mother, who is shown using continuous profanity in front of him. His alleged first word was fuck.

Of the duo, Jay usually takes the role of the leader, because Silent Bob, as his nickname suggests, seldom talks. Bob only speaks to deliver insightful monologues to the other characters, which he does very rarely in appropriate situations. With the exception of occasional, quiet and muffled laughter, he relies on gestures to communicate. In Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back, he gets angry when Jay does not understand his gestures and yells at Jay, for perhaps one of the first times in character.

Silent Bob's distinguishing features are his heavy smoking, long coat often with a blank pin (an homage to Grant Morrison's "The Invisibles"), and backwards baseball cap. Jay's distinguishing feature is his long blond hair. In several of the later View Askewniverse films Jay wears a black touque (beanie, skullcap), which has also become a well-known feature.

Silent Bob was raised Catholic and is an electrical genius, he often appears to be the more clean-minded or intelligent of the two and when he does speak, he often has something profound or intelligent to say. Despite this, he is typically shown in his speeches and gestures to be almost as foul-minded and foul-mouthed as Jay.

Filmography (links to zamunda)

* Clerks (1994)
* Mallrats (1995)
* Chasing Amy (1997)
* Dogma (1999)
* Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back (2001)
* Clerks II (2006)

Other appearances

Film

* Scream 3 (cameo)
* Drawing Flies (Kevin Smith is credited as Silent Bob in the film. Jason Mewes also appears in the film, but as a different character. Smith's character wears the same leather outfit he wore in Mallrats)

Television

* MTV's Jay and Silent Bob Shorts
* VH1’s I Love the 90s ("Jay and Silent Bob Re-name Your Favorite TV Show" & "Guys We'd Go Gay For")
* Degrassi: The Next Generation (fictional filming of "Jay and Silent Bob Go Canadian, Eh?" over 3 episodes)
* Yes, Dear Season 4, Episode 19. Kevin Smith appears as himself in the show, but in the end does a little skit as Silent Bob.

Comics

* Jay and Silent Bob made a brief appearance in one panel of Green Arrow (vol. 3) #6, standing outside Jason Blood's Safe House in Star City. This issue was written by Kevin Smith of course, during his 15-issue run on the character.
* Demonic versions of Jay and Silent Bob can be seen in one panel on the second page of Angel: After the Fall issue #5, standing outside of a cafe in the safe haven of Silverlake. Writer Brian Lynch confirmed the reference and attributed their inclusion to artist Franco Urru.

Music videos

* "Can't Even Tell" by Soul Asylum
* "Build Me Up Buttercup" by The Goops
* "Because I Got High" by Afroman
* "Kick Some Ass" by Stroke 9

Всички филми с тия двамцата се пръскат по шевовете от дебилщина и са просто must watch !!11oneoneleven ;p
Върнете се в началото Go down
eXecuter

eXecuter

Брой мнения : 40
Registration date : 30.03.2008

Jay and Silent Bob Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: Jay and Silent Bob   Jay and Silent Bob EmptyПет Апр 04, 2008 2:05 am

debil6tina O.o Very Happy .. i said .. respect 2 diz guyz Very Happy

p.s. SMOKE SHIT !!!
eXecuter

eXecuter

Брой мнения : 40
Registration date : 30.03.2008

Jay and Silent Bob Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: Jay and Silent Bob   Jay and Silent Bob EmptyПет Апр 04, 2008 2:17 am

o6te ne sum geldal dogma s teq 2mcata :S neta mi sqka6 znae kakvo go o4akva mozaka mi i ne6te da me izvra6tava tolkoz :DD
elvenom
The Creator
elvenom

Брой мнения : 187
Registration date : 10.03.2008

Jay and Silent Bob Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: Jay and Silent Bob   Jay and Silent Bob EmptyПет Апр 04, 2008 8:53 am

Определено това трябва да се гледа Very Happy
http://lastfate.heavenforum.com
Sponsored content

Jay and Silent Bob Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: Jay and Silent Bob   Jay and Silent Bob Empty

Jay and Silent Bob
Върнете се в началото 
Страница 1 от 1

Права за този форум:Не Можете да отговаряте на темите
Community of Destiny :: Фън Зона :: Филми-