Community of Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal Legendary Forces

ИндексПоследни снимкиРегистрирайте сеВход

One Piece

Go down 
АвторСъобщение
QwertY_Mr

QwertY_Mr

Брой мнения : 87
Registration date : 21.03.2008

One Piece Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: One Piece   One Piece EmptyВто Авг 12, 2008 9:13 pm

One Piece Untitled

Име: One Piece
Жанр: Екшън, Приключение, Комедия, Шонен, Военно + елементи на драма, мистерия и фантастика.
Излезли епизоди към 12.08.08: 365.
Статус: продължаващо, всяка седмица излиза епизод.

Цитат :
It was a time when pirates ruled the seas. Several bands of pirates were battling over the great hidden treasure, One Piece, which was left by the now legendary pirate captain, Gold Roger. There was a young boy who admired the pirates, his name was Monkey D. Luffy. One day, he mistakenly eats the devil's fruit and turns himself into a rubber human being.

Ten years have passed since that incident. Luffy sets out to sail all alone. He sets out to become a great pirate captain and that's when his great adventure begins. "I'm going to be the Pirate King! I'm going to get One Piece!".

източник: anidb & animes-bg

"It's not if it's possible or not. I do it because I want to.I decided to become the Pirate King. I don't care if I die fighting for it." - Monkey D. Luffy. Ето за това става въпрос в тва аниме, преследването на мечтите. В "Едно Парче" има всичко - много приключения, купища смях, от време на време сълзи, както и супер интересен сюжет.
Върнете се в началото Go down

One Piece
Върнете се в началото 
Страница 1 от 1

Права за този форум:Не Можете да отговаряте на темите
Community of Destiny :: Anime and Manga :: Аниме Връзки и Фенскусии-
Идете на: